JOB DESCRIPTION: digital skills trainer
Nework Center (NC) is a small and innovative training centre specialising in english and digital qualifications. NC operates in partnership with the Association for Accredited Learning, whom the postholder will work closely with. We value our staff, and as education is at the heart of our business, we will invest in your continuous professional development.
You will be a skilled and experienced trainer who is comfortable creating course materials, drawing on their expertise delivering high quality digital training. You will be instrumental in the organisation, driving the technology strategy and providing digital skills coaching to internal and external stakeholders. You will have vast experience delivering webinars and training others how to do so with ease, with experience of a range of teaching and learning platforms. You will have a passion for digital literacy.
- Delivery and assessment
- Planning bespoke digital skills training sessions
- Delivery of bespoke and pre-planned training workshops via webinars / face to face
- Working with the Head of Learning & Development and the Learning & Development Manager (Digital Skills) to develop training and assessment materials
- Conducting learner initial assessments
- Assessing learners on digital skills qualifications (full training will be provided)
Behaviours and Professional Responsibilities
- Act in accordance with all current and future policies, procedures, guidelines and relevant codes of practice, which aim to ensure the highest possible standards of professionalism including maintaining sensitive and confidential information securely, in accordance with relevant data protection legislation
- Maintain appropriate boundaries of confidentiality in relation to employees, Associates, and any other person(s) that may be concerned with NC business.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
With a: 1. CV 2. Covering letter outline how you meet the person specification (max. 1,000 words) Closing date 12pm on Monday 12th April 2022. Please note : we reserve the right to close the job early if we find a suitable applicant.